What are The Top 10 Tests Included in A Full Body Checkup in Delhi?
A full body checkup is essential to maintaining good health and catching potential health issues early on. Here are the top 10 tests included in a comprehensive Full Body Checkup Basic in Delhi:
1. Blood Pressure Test: This test measures the pressure of your blood against the walls of your arteries and can indicate potential heart problems.
2. Cholesterol Test: This test measures the levels of cholesterol in your blood and can indicate the risk of heart disease.
3. Blood Glucose Test: This test measures the level of glucose in your blood and can indicate the risk of developing diabetes.
4. Complete Blood Count (CBC): This test measures the number and types of blood cells in your body and can indicate potential infections or blood disorders.
5. Urinalysis: This test examines your urine for abnormalities and can indicate potential kidney or bladder problems.
6. Liver Function Test: This test measures the levels of enzymes and proteins in your blood that can indicate potential liver problems.
7. Thyroid Function Test: This test measures your thyroid hormone levels and can indicate potential thyroid disorders.
8. Pap Smear/Prostate Exam: These tests are gender-specific and are used to screen for potential cancers in the reproductive organs.
Taking the time to get a full body checkup can help ensure that you are maintaining good health and catching any potential health issues early on. Each of these tests plays a significant role in revealing important information about the state of your health.
In addition to these tests, a full body checkup may also include other examinations like a physical exam, eye exam, hearing test, and more. Depending on your age, gender, and medical history, your doctor may recommend additional tests or screenings as well.
Regular full body checkups are essential to maintaining your health and preventing potential health issues from developing into more severe problems. It is important to speak with your doctor about scheduling a comprehensive full body checkup and to be proactive about maintaining your health. Remember, prevention is key to living a healthy and happy life.