Business Development Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Sell accreditation.
• Create daily lead sources and screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
• Make a minimum of 50 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
• Make sales presentation within established company guidelines and approved company sales script.
• Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
• Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace.
• Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
• Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
• Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
Education and/or Experience
• Graduation, or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Zarsoo Enterprises is India's fast growing services provider in sectors of... Read full description on
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 2,50,000 / Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development
Interested Candidate may send their updated resume at email@example.com or call at 8800500405.